NGMA and Grants Management are in “Full Swing”!
While we are “training” hard for NGMA’s 2017 Annual Grants Training Program: Grants Management in Full Swing, every season and professional needs warm-ups. Join us for our next live webinar.
March 2, 2017
1pm — 2pm, EST
MEASURE IT! Turning Data Into Dollars
Sheri Chaney Jones, Measurement Resources
- Are your funders asking for quantifiable measures of impact?
- Are you confused where to start and how to best measure impact and demonstrate value participant served?
- Do you need to prove how you are changing lives and circumstances?
- If you were able to clearly quantify your outcomes, do you believe you could attract more donors and grant dollars?
- Could you more effectively manage your operations if you actually knew what numbers to focus on?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you can’t afford to miss out on this webinar!
Join measurement expert and author of the award-winning book Impact & Excellence, Sheri Chaney Jones, as she shares her game-changing research and strategies to help nonprofits and government leaders increase revenues, strengthen their relationships with grantors, and prove their impact to the world.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Discover how to use data and outcomes to generate new grants and sources of funding
- Develop measurement cultures and leadership skills essential for successful grant management
- Define success measures and learn proven strategies to effectively measure impact and outcomes
- Learn what funders are looking for and why some nonprofit programs get funded and others don’t
TRAINING DELIVERY CHOICES
Live Webinar Training
Thursdays, as listed, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, EST. Login information will be sent once payment is received in full.
Registrants can view the live webinar trainings as an on-demand/recorded webcast from their own personal computer anytime after noon on the Friday following the program. Once payment is received, viewing information is emailed to the registrant. A separate webcast registration fee is required for each viewer. Non-accredited CPEs will be provided for self-certification for CGMS holders.
- NGMA MEMBER RATE
- NON-MEMBER RATE
- GROUP RATE FOR FIVE (5) OR MORE ATTENDEES