- Development and delivery of relevant, current, accurate grants management training programs taught by industry leaders;
- Access to online resources, industry and best practices exchanges, on-demand training webcasts, and NGMA publications;
- Delivery of NGMA’s Annual Grants Training attended by grants management professionals from around the nation;
- Regular electronic updates advising NGMA’s members and contacts of trainings, industry events, and breaking grants industry news.
NGMA offers customized partnership opportunities to organizations sharing its mission to provide quality continuing professional education, certification, resources, and networking opportunities to grants professionals and the grants management community around the nation.
NGMA’s CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (CAPP) offers year-long opportunities for sponsoring organizations to promote products and services to a premium targeted audience in a credible, low-clutter environment.
For information on how a CAPP partnership can benefit and be customized for your organization, please contact Shelly Slebrch, NGMA’s Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 909-0004.
NGMA’s CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (CAPP) should become an integral part of your organization’s annual marketing mix!
Build Valuable Personal Relationships with Potential Customers
CAPP partners have regular opportunities to network with members of the national grants management community through Monthly Grants Training Programs, at NGMA’s Annual Grants Training, and soon at chapters throughout the nation! Partners with expert content knowledge are encouraged to participate in professional education programs as a host or presenter.
CAPP partners may use NGMA’s website to market products and services and to deliver special business messages. Partners are invited to post corporate procurement guidelines, notices of discounts for NGMA’s members, business tips, and relevant articles.
Website and Communications Hotlinks
Company logos of corporate partners are prominently displayed on NGMA’s website and hotlinked to the sponsor’s website, making it easy for members to obtain information about your products and services. NGMA incorporates partners’ hotlinks into e-communications to NGMA’s members and contacts.
Align Your Organization with the Nation’s Premier Professional Grants Management Membership Association
Grants management professionals nationwide rely on NGMA as a trusted source of quality training and professional education programs, certification, tools and resources, and timely industry updates. The grants community responds favorably to organizations supporting NGMA’s mission to develop and deliver programs and opportunities of high content and quality.
Promote Your Organization Throughout the Year to NGMA’s Highly Targeted Audience
As the return on investment associated with traditional advertising methods continues to plateau and decline, companies are increasingly incorporating strategic partnerships to target highly defined markets supporting specific promotional and marketing objectives.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities Fitting Your Needs and Budget
Through the CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, NGMA will nurture a long-term relationship with your organization. NGMA will make every effort to promote your company to our members and contacts nationwide.
Depending on the partnership level, benefits can include:
- Prominent website and electronic communications presence with your company logo and name hotlinked to your website. Monthly updates about your products, services, events or business message on the partners page of NGMA’s website.
- Full-color advertisements in professional NGMA electronic publications, including the bi-annual Journal of the National Grants Management Association, and the Annual Grants Training Program.
- Year-long opportunities to network with potential customers at discounted CAPP partner rates.
- Presence at NGMA’s Annual Grants Training: Exhibitor space, complimentary passes, visual display in high-traffic areas, company name, logo and corporate description in the program, and recognition in promotional collateral.
- NGMA’s Monthly Grants Training Program: Prominent display of corporate marketing materials at NGMA’s Monthly Grants Trainings.
- Opportunities to support new NGMA initiatives, including training and certification programs, national networking events and other resources developed by NGMA to aid professional competency in the field of grants management.