The National Grants Management Association (NGMA) is recognized throughout the grants management industry as THE membership association leader providing tools and resources for grants professionals to support and maintain high levels of grants management competency and to establish standards of excellence for grants managers.
NGMA serves all levels of government (federal, state, local, tribal), nonprofit organizations, institutions of higher education, and affiliated private sector organizations.
NGMA provides comprehensive full lifecycle grants management training, professional certification, continuing professional education, resources and a networking forum for grants industry professionals. NGMA connects professionals in the grants field to improve and unify the grants delivery process by bringing together the professionals involved in this process so that they may learn from each other. NGMA supports the complete, evolving process of grants management across all levels — from the grantor to the grant recipient — and everyone in between and beyond.
NGMA connects professionals in the grants field to improve and unify the grants delivery process by bringing together the professionals involved in this process so that they may learn from each other.
NGMA supports the evolving process of grants management across all levels — from the grantmaker through the grant recipient — and everyone in between.
Representatives from all levels of government and organizations in the private sector belong to NGMA, creating a diverse community of resources:
NGMA members are committed to strengthening the relationship between grant-making agencies and grant recipients:
NGMA offers a variety of opportunities and venues to increase your knowledge base:
- Immediate electronic announcements about important grants management actions, procedures and laws
- Opportunities to network with Federal funders and agencies
- In-depth look at grants management best practices and issues in the bi-annual and peer-reviewed professional Journal of the National Grants Management Association
- Latest in grants management training through webinar, webcast, or on-site delivery
- Capacity to earn Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- Engaging in the advancement, understanding and recognition of the grants management profession by integrating the NGMA Grants Management Body of Knowledge (GMBoK) into everyday professional practice, ranging from program management to fiscal management to financial management.
To find the information necessary to apply for a Federal grant, consult the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA), www.cfda.gov. The CFDA provides a short summary of each grant program, as well as contact information for Federal agencies that award grants. For more information on grant opportunities, please visit www.grants.gov. Grants.gov allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
NGMA is not a grant-making organization and does not award grants.